Friday, August 14, 2009

Hello and goodbyes


I spent the day with my sister from another mother. :)
Met her mum and dad.
She's my "ang moh ern". HAHAHA.
I did her make up for her. And some minor tutorials 'cause we were in a hurry.
And yes, I'm a masochist. Friends on fb knows why. :p

Anyways, happy that I got to de-stress myself with the sister. :D
Went to her daddy's friend's tattoo shop to have a look at how exotic it was.
Exotic indeed! :)
Then went for Tomyam Noodles.
Went home and picked bro up from school.
Sent my younger sister home and got stuck in the jam for an hour.
Met a stupid old woman that drives a lousy white car that thinks she is damn young and hippy.
She's prolly 65. Or at least 64 and a half. :P

Anyways, had fun with the sister.
Love her to the core of my bones. :]]]

Btw, happy anniversary! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment