Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm tired of people lying, saying what they want about me.

Phrase of the day: Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.





What else can i say? I love my baby sister! :)

Attempting to kiss the very tall Rozzy!

The very notorious "Mischievous Smile" by me. :P

Yeong Sze and *enter name here* (forgotten his name, *oops)

Rozzy my baby sister. :)

Yeong Sze my baby sister's really sweet friend! :)

Um, i forgot her name. *Oops

Rozanne a.k.a Rozzy; my baby sister! Love her to bits. :D

Yeong Sze; one of the sweeties i met through my baby sister Rozzy! :)










And the continuous lyrics to the title. "Why can't they back up on me? Why can't they let me live. "

I guess they think i haven't lived long enough to understand the values of life.
But damn right i know the values of life don't include bitching about someone you barely know. It's funny how insignificant most of those people are to one's life, and yet they have so much to voice about. Making assumptions and pouring accusations all over someone seems to be all that they ever do. I thought as a year has gone by, things would've at least changed. But it turns out that _____ was right, best to avoid the click that has nothing better to do but to trash everyone they don't seem to fancy and are not fond of.

I had an overall mediocre day.
Awesome when i was with my baby sister and her very cute and bubbly friends.
Even more awesome when i heard _____ is bringing back the Akita puppy back tomorrow.
We're naming it Momo a.k.a. Bulubulu. Why? Because it's fat, cute and furry. :)
"Mou" means fur in cantonese. So yes, Momo.
We'll be sending Momo to _____'s sister's house when we bring Bubu back.
Bubu is a bull terrier. We're still waiting for it to be old enough to be brought home. :D
Well _____'s home, not mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment