Thursday, August 27, 2009

Little grumpy gourd

Phrase of the day: Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Yes i hold grudges.
I never forget things that i have been accused of doing.
Some people that drags me into their relationship misfits.
And take me as the reason of their seperation while not seeing the real reason why it all occured.
Like how THEY themselves created the problem.

I don't know why i'm feeling so grumpy these days.
And i feel like ripping that particular person's face off and watching that person bleed to death.
While sprinkling salt all over the wounds.

Ahh, just by typing it already makes me feel better.
So yes, anyone wants to recommend an anger management centre to me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment