Thursday, March 5, 2009

*edited* Look what you've done ..

I just got back not long ago.
Been starving since noon.
I saw splattered brains, detached arms, detached heads and skulls flying outta the skins.
Even complete mush. -_____-"
Tomorrow i IS gonna drive. Mooooooooooooooooooooha-ha-ha-ha-ha. 
Oh and right now it's 7.38pm.
I should be out having dinner and being happy and all filled with jolly goodness.
But i'm still home blogging.
Expected it. The sudden happiness would last until the time actually comes.
And then things change all of a sudden again. :|
I should really learn how to filter all those words.
I'm frustrated. AGAIN.
Oh well. What's done is done. :)

Arrived a lil late.
But still better than not coming at all.
A girl needs to constantly be reminded that she is loved, btw.
Thank you for all that you've done. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment