Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Waking up to diet pills and gym equipments.

Before I go to bed.
Someone said I should go on a diet and be 46kg.
I'm sorry but I don't think I would wanna be anorexic.
Not that I'm saying people below 50kg are anorexic.
But I for one would end up anorexic upon reaching the weight of 46kg.
Hello, for a girl covered with more cellulite than skin. It's hard okay!
*shoooooes mosquitoes*
I don't think I'm gonna change myself to satisfy anyone.
SORRY! HAWHAW. 
The last thing I would want is to wake up and think of diet pills instead of yummy breakfast.
I don't mind working out. But hey, it isn't exactly doing much in the whole losing weight thing.
Calves (muscles) are getting extraordinarily big due to excessive running. 
I shall start running backwards from today onwards.

Dear sport shoes left inside _'s car.
Please kindly come back to me. I feel so empty without you.
I do have another pair LAH, don't mock me.
Just that I love my turqoise sport shoes more than any other ones I own. 
2.43am.
I'm gonna wake up to a whole lot of last minute planning for sure.
Night people.

No comments:

Post a Comment