Sunday, April 5, 2009

Awake

It's 6.35am now.
Phone rang and I'm up.
I packed my things late last night.
I hope I can be able to go out for a bit later.
Late afternoon. For a movie.
In Queensbay. 
'Cause going to Gurney would be wasting alot of time.
And sides, I have to get long skirts.
Sigh. 


Oh and I made a promise.
Not to disturb people when they are sleeping.
(Eg. pulling eyelashes, poking cheeks, squeezing nose, plucking hair on arms or legs, sitting on top of them, sing hysterically, putting ice cubes into shirt, taking cotton wool soaked in cold water to dap on their eyelids thus giving them an instant wake up therapy.. so much more.)
I'm starting to wonder if I can do it. :p


Did I just ring a bell somewhere and give some people horrible ideas?
*thinks for a moment*
Nahh.. Don't think so. 
Will come back with more pictures. 
Le Camera is back! :D


Have to get going now.
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment