Thursday, April 2, 2009

I can't change time , but time can change me ..

I'm half an hour away from my last driving practical.
I don't even wanna go.
Before I even reached home. All I could think about was:

Clutch, breakkkkk, clutch, change gear, stupid bump, heavy steering, to the left till it ends to the right twice then right end. REVERSSSSE. Clutch, clutch. Why is it so far from the base of my legs.
Darn you super short legs. Good driver then..... JERK and BREAK and JERK and hop.

I know most of you think I'm not making sense at all.
But I wouldn't even go if I wasn't so desperate to convince dad to get me the Honda City.
I wanted the Accord. But even dad thinks it's too big for me.
Maybe he's like my other friends. Worried that I can't reach the break and accelerator. :p
He said, 'The City is a nice car actually.."
"I'm still thinking if I get another car should it be the City or Accord.."
And I put up a grin.. And say. "As long as there's a new car.."
The daddy puts up a grin too. 
Heh. 






Off to the circuit in the stinking Kancil with 2 tonnes heavy steering. 





Oh and not to forget.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POVY! 
I can't seem to leave any messages on your chatbox.
It says my IP Address has been barred. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment