Friday, April 24, 2009

I was difficult to see, but you picked me.

I got them boom boom pow,
them chickens jackin' my style.
They try to copy my swagger,
I'm on that next shit now.

I'm so 3008.
You so 2000 and late.
I got that boom boom boom,
that future boom boom boom.

Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas




Warning: Blinding pictures ahead. If you hate me/my face. Leave this page. :) Oh and if you're about to comment and criticize, shut up and leave. Your cooperation is deeply appreciated. :D


































I can't remember what day.
But I changed 3 times. :D
And vained while doing so. :)

Second attempt. :p

Current fav. shoes.
Getting new ones soon though. :)








Byebye! :D








p/s: Okay, I've had my fun. Enough games and sketches. BACK TO REALITY. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment