Monday, April 20, 2009

The 100th Post States That I Passed The Driving Test

Hohoho.
The first person to congratulate me - myself. :) *self-centred smile*
Met a new friend there.
Who thought I was doing Matriculation in USM. *lol*
Even the examinar said "Is this your final year in USM? Wait, how old are you?"
Just 'cuz I went for the drving course near USM doesn't mean that I am from USM. :p
I met a new friend anyways. His name is Aliff. He is the one that's REALLY doing Matriculation in USM. Last year in Penang. He's going back to JB end of April. Wish you well, new friend! :D

And my license will be ready by 5.30pm. 21/4
But now that I've passed the driving school's test.
I have another test to sit for.
The parents' test. Jeeze. 
I can't drive to class. Which sucks.
I got all wet today. I hope their happy. Urgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment