Friday, May 15, 2009

Pick it up, examine it, throw it back in.

I keep clicking on that particular page.
Trying so hard not to WANT to find out.
And in the end, I'm left with a mind that just wants to figure out what's going on.
And what are the true(s) and the false(s).

This post, proves that I havent been studying when I should be.
And that every 13th of every month. I'll be crying my eyes out.
What joy. -.-"

If you're wondering why.
Answer: I buy a pet on every 12th of each month, and it dies on the 13th. :)
Is that a good enough answer to ease your curiousity?
I guess it should do better than nothing. :)

I'm back to planning my escape from this cemented prison with bed and fluffy pillows and air-conds and books and soft toys and a very life risking laptop. 
I shall pay Ciern a visit later. And to collect my things too.

I wanna watch Angels & Demons


No comments:

Post a Comment