Monday, June 29, 2009

Conked out phone

Because my main phone is conked out.
Friends, call me on the 7853/7684 number instead of the 6338 number.
Cuz almost all my phones conked out.
And only one that doesn't belong to me is functioning RIGHT.
And that only one, only Evon has the number. So yeah. Evon, shsshhhh. :D


I'll be very busy this week.
Sister is back.
Speech rehearsal is tomorrow.
Extra extra class on Thursday.
This is sad. Very sad.


Anyways, will update soon.
Emails between Aunt Doreen and I about the "Lynne's Future Pitbull's Potential Chewie Toy with Flabs" is getting so interesting that I can't help but to go online like 24/7 to see if she replied my mails.
My Aunt Doreen is the coolest aunt alive. I assure that.
Agree with that Evon? XD


Back to speech prep. *faints*

No comments:

Post a Comment