Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The sky is helping misery to come closer to me

The rain killed the Astro reception.
I just got back from class not long ago.
Had a plate of utterly horrible spaghetti.
I was watching The Ellen Degeneres show. It didn't make me laugh.
For the first time.
I feel down today. I don't know how to tell anyone about what's going on in my head.
It's so weird when no words can describe how you feel.
Especially when you really need to let someone know.
But you just cant find the right words.
The thunder is scaring me. I feel like hiding under the blanket.
But I'll fall asleep and miss class later.
I have to drive to class today. But it's raining. Sigh.





Ever felt like tomorrow's never gonna be any better than today?
And that every today sucks more than yesterday?
Everything is going down the drain.
The rain, the sky and the dark clouds are eating up my heart.
I think I'm gonna cry. :(





Oh well, Kai Sing's getting a new phone today.
Because she lost hers. I'm gonna intro her to the shop daddy always goes to.
But I'm gonna be really envious. Because I wont get to buy a new phone. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment