Saturday, August 1, 2009

All you need is another pack of cigarettes, some blue label and the magic happens .

Reasons why I haven't been blogging as often:
  • Mum has been pressuring me about courses to take.
  • Going to boot camp doesn't exactly inspire you on blogging about anything except for your "to bring list".
  • I am as lazy as lazy can get. :D




Paul thinks I abuse my pink hippopotamus.
But I clearly don't.
Okay so maybe all of my soft toys has their defects, but I still love them.


See, they love each other too.
p/s: Spongebob belongs to younger brother.




So one of the Saturdays which I cant remember when.
Had an appointment with Ciern and Von.
Was supposed to do make-up for Ciern and kidnap both of them for Dim Sum.





Not many pictures of the food as we were too busy catching up on each others' lives. :)
Then we headed off to Ciern's church and did her make-up in the car. :]



The silly girl left her mobile phone in my car. :p
When I found it I used it to call her.
And the first thing she said "Is it in your car?!"
So I said "Nope, I'm NOT using YOUR phone to call YOU darling."
And she laughed.
So after her church function, Raymann drove her to my place to pick up her cell phone. :D
Sweet isn't he? My place is so far far far far far away from where they were that day.




And one of those days where we baked cookies.
This is the Dinosaur shaped one that daddy asked for. :)



And another Saturday (don't remember which).
Headed out to Kampachi for lunch.
Met the executive chef, Junious. Very nice guy. :)


Deserts. Of all colours and shapes.




Sushi bar! :)

















This is some really awesome row that the chef made for me.
It's RM25 a piece. Worth trying! :)
Tasted a lil bit like Sea Urchin though.

Okay that's all for now.
Gotta go get ready for class.

Btw, Jamie! If you see this. Remember to update your blog. :D
And the La Senza receipt is with you right? :)))))

Bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment