Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Taking the memories from the past and making them ideas for the future.

A little bit of entertainment for the bored people.
As my younger bro was drinking his mushroom soup.
Evon went crazy.

Evon;Shing;Lynne

Eh remember what your bro said?
Come on baby dogs lets lay eggs.
*repeats the sentence 50 times or more*
(Okay fine i was exaggerating)
Shing!
Yes?
Show me your baby eggs.
WHAT?!
I thought its baby dogs?
*laughs hysterically*
Baby eggs baby eggs baby eggs.
Eh reminds me of the burger!
-____________-"

And up until now she is still laughing.
That girl must be high on crack or something.
Wonder what she ate just now. :P


Attempting to eat the bridge.
As you can see my evil sidekick is not really helping much. :p


And its Snuggles again.
I love my Snuggles. :D

Evon attempting to pick my nose even when i am camwhoring.
*tsktsktsk*
I know she loves everything including my snort.
Mucus that is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :P


I just had spaghetti with *ahem* fillet. Non-halal.
And shit loads of fries.
With hong kong style tea.

I like being fat, so shuddup and keep your nasty comments to yourselves.
I cannot reply text messages using my end-with-8 number.
Because i left my charger somewhere and i can only get it back not-anytime-soon.
So text me on my end-with-3 or end-with-4 or end-with-2 number.
And because i am too lazt to swap sim cards.
So that answers all the questions and suggestions like "Why don't you just change the sim cards?"


No comments:

Post a Comment