Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One little two little three little plushies

So about a month ago.
Or three weeks, maybe two.
I don't remember when. (refer to album in fb!)

Evon came over and we fooled around with the webcam.
Shit loads of funny pictures, all in fb albums. :D

And i kidnapped Ciern and threatened to keep her all for myself.
And not sharing with Raymann. *ahems*
But of course Ciern would pick Raymann over me. :P

So two pictures of the webcam shots should be enough. :D


Yes, Evon loves to do funny faces of me using her mobile.
There's another one even more chio.
I shall upload it if my laptop's bluetooth doesn't gay with me. :D


And meet Snuggles.
A present from Jims.
If you stick your nose to Snuggles' nose.
And move Snuggles' head left and right clockwise and anti-clockwise.
He actually looks alive!
Okay i'm sure none of you get what i mean.

But it's okay. :D



I think i dented its nose by pushing my nose to its nose for so many times.
But oh, who cares. :D
Its still cute and adorable and mine. :]

I am thinking about going out to watch Up.
But i am also hesitating because i feel so sleepy and i'm pretty darn broke.
Ah, what the heck.

Should i kidnap Jessica at 8pm tonight?
'Cause i'm pretty darn sure i wanna kidnap Evon.
She's walking into my bait. In another 15 minutes! *happy happy*

Now i'm in a dilemma.
Go out? Stay home? Kidnap friends?
Sleep or eat?
Or eat then sleep?
Or sleep then eat?
Geeeeeze!

1 comment: