Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hello everyone ! :]


Hello everyone !
I am clearly still in the whole holidays jolly joy mood..
Yes so my blog mysteriously disappeared for a week or so already i think. And im not sure if anyone knows that my blog is back alive now. But it's okay, ready to start all over again. :] I've been busy with alot of stuffs lately, so yeah. I'll update bout the KL trip - not many pictures though, most of it will be uploaded in the private blog which i only allow friends to view. And the party at Eighteen, i only have 3 pictures [omg, i know!] . This is gonna be less personal and more commercial. *smirks* Wont be typing reams here anymore.
Anyways, enjoy the last few days of 2008 yall. I'll be back with more updates, so watch this page. Happy holidays !

No comments:

Post a Comment