Friday, January 9, 2009

Airport ; Illusions






Yeah so Aunt Doreen, Eric and Adeline left. They're prolly on their way to KL now before they leave for Sydney. And they're gonna pick Hershey Bear up on Saturday morning. Hershey was left with John - Adeline's boyfriend. So yeah. Hershey was sorta on vacation too. I've grown fatter these days, after all the junk i had just to keep my retarded mind off that someone. And i've pledged to camwhore less, so yes. Im living up to my words. Although i am craving for Tandoori up until now, but oh well.
Classes have been okay. They lecture, we learn. They give assignments, we complete. Nothing less, nothing more. But getting up early has been rather tormenting. Sleeping in the afternoon and having weird dreams or horrifying 'eveningmares' is worse - sea turtles with magical powers *rolls eyes, pfft* . I've been living in this world of my own for one month now. I'm leaving all these illusions behind and keeping it as memories. Now i'm finally digging out my guts and flashing it around (wait.. that didnt sound right).. Now! I have got the guts to move along, after knowing that im not anymore important than that of work and liquor.
If i ever go back to KL, i pledge to meet Irina before she leaves for London next year. And to meet Carol again, hopefully. And probably gonna live it up to what i am capable of and not what i think i should be doing, i have no obligations this round. My finals - the BIG thing is gonna be ending only in December. Mum wants to go to Melbourne to visit Quinn, but im not sure if i'll be going. It's either in June/December. Hopefully papers are over with before they decide to fly to Melbourne without me. But i dont really mind actually, i'd like to stay in the island and catch up with all my friends. That'd be a nice thing to do, since i have never really been good at that.
I wanted to buy a few books today after sending them off to the airport, and came to realize i didnt bring my card. Saddening much. And Sharmaine was in Queens too! I was 2 minutes late or else i would've gotten the Wildchild disc from her. But i'm getting it from her later anyways. HAHA, KAI SING BE JEALOUS! 'Cause Sharmaine lives so neaaaaar my house. ;p *evil grins*
Oh and tonight i will be either watching tv / doing work / sleeping early / planning a sweet escape to bistro / laze on my bed and read a book with my frog. 'Cause someone's out drinking again.. Nothing too personal. Oh well. Watch this page alright? Will update as often as i can. :) Bye for now!
Have a good night/day world!

No comments:

Post a Comment