Saturday, January 10, 2009

Growing Mellower With Age?

I just wanna be alone tonight.
I just wanna take a little breather.
'Cause lately all we do is fight.
And everytime it cuts me deeper.
'Cause something's changed, you've been acting so strange.
And it's taking its toll on me.
It's safe to say that I'm ready to let you leave.

Without You - Hinder.

Wrong words can rhyme at times too. :)
I had another weird dream for the 3rd or 4th day in a row.
Every single dream had to have the same person in it.
In different planets.
Suddenly swooooshed away from the beach to space.
Then swoooshed from an aquarium swimming with sting rays to a kitchen.
When i told someone about it he kept laughing.
He said my imagination has gone wild.
And i laughed along despite myself.
I have been moody 'cause i havent got the attention that i wanted.
Which is just a tiny speck from someone's celebrity lifestyle.
I'm not dating anyone, but then it doesnt hurt to say that i like someone right.
So yes, i do like him. But no, we're not seeing each other, mind you.
We're really good friends. And whether there's gonna be a change in status or not.
We'll still be good friends. So stop trying to sabotage our friendship by putting words into my mouth.

Im dreading every year as i grow older.
I dont wanna grow up.
Seriously.
I used to wish i was older so i could have my own freedom.
But now i have the freedom i want.
And im happy being in this age range.
I dont wanna grow old.
I dont wanna get wrinkles. But certainly not botox too.
Man am i growing mellower with age? Or is it just the moodswings?

No comments:

Post a Comment