Friday, February 27, 2009

It's All About Living Life - In PRESENT TENSE

I've been so busy with so many things to do I dont even have time to go to the doctor and go for Physiology. Haha.
I feel my back bone aching like crazy. And there're tonnes of other things that's wrong with me now. Including temporary mental retardation. 
I'm glad that everything has been settled.
I'm being usual happy-go-lucky me again.
I've been trying to sleep NORMAL HUMAN sleeping time. 
And apparently the only time it worked was when I had a very bad tummy ache and intended to sleep the pain away.
I've been waking up every 1 to 2 hours every time I sleep.
It sucks real bad. Especially when I've to get up so damn early.
I want the new Honda City. *pouts*
Daddyy.... Please? 
Oh and to rub it in for certain people. 
I'm living life in the present tense. 
So go ahead and sulk and whine while reading this.
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment