Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Moody Updates


Exactly how have I been recently?
Stressed. Disappointed. Frustrated. Exhausted. Tired. 
Believe it or not.
I remember when Roy and Ted  asked how do I maintain my good complexion 3 months ago.
Now if they see me they'd be terrified.
Whenever I'm stressed my zits pop out like I saved them since age13 up till now.
But hey, a change of zit cream this time.
I'm using Clearasil now. The facial wash is awesome.
And the zit cream is seriously effective and not painful.
The previous brand I was using caused my skin to peel after applying the cream on the irritated spot.
This one is much better. ;) 


Fishing.
Definately only for the people who are super patient.
This was what it looked like half an hour before we reached our destination.
Check out the clouds. It's how I'm feeling right now. :(
I know I deserve more than just some empty words every single day.
I'm feeling rathe frustrated although today is the day that the torment of Chemistry ended.
I haven't been feeding enough Chemistry to my brain lately and it worried me so much that I tried so hard to feed my brain with excessive Chemistry in 13hours. Part of it went in, the rest, lost together with the tears that came flowing out after listening to some really horrid news.




It rained while we were being fisherman and fisherwoman.
The thoughts of the phrase "We wont have a chance to go fishing anymore." keeps circling in my head.
I dont want this to happen, so why're you inflicting this pain on me?
We didn't get any fish though. Had a few crabs.
The fisherman wanted to catch a crab for Kai Sing to prove that she was wrong.
But Kai Sing proved the fisherman wrong. Haha. Silly people we are.

Oh and the red flesh like thingy is the earthworm that we bought from the roadside.
Fisherman did the honours of turning it into bait. Eeew-ness.
And that is the seabug that we fished out.
Apparently they like worms too. They also like to stick their sharp needle like thingy into people's skin. Fisherman had to burn it to get it out of his upper arm.
He stopped me from picking it up using a polymer. ;p
I wanted to keep it in a tupperware and give it to my brother. I was so sure he'd like it. 
Oh well.. 


That's all for today's updates.
I'm feeling down in the dumps.
It's always tomorrow, then tomorrow then tomorrow again.
How many tomorrow's do I have to live by?

An exact 9 hours before my Chemistry paper, I had to drain myself out by tearing.
I teared part of my Chemistry out and blimey it was no fun to reinstall all the information into my brain at the eleventh hour.
We were supposed to have dinner together, or at least late lunch.
But oh well, it's gonna be tomorrow or 2 days away.
So nevermind already. I guess I'm starting to get a hang of this being let down thing. ;)

Happy studying to everyone else who hasn't finished the first term yet. Or started. ;p HAHA.
I know I shouldn't be laughing but hey, I cant help it. The joy of the last of the first is coming.
Anyways, I'll be making a short phone call and then heading to bed soon.
Lack of sleep these days. I look like a walking corpse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment