Friday, February 6, 2009

Very Super Short Updates

HELLO PEOPLE! I'm finally free to post up a SUPER SHORT UPDATE right now.
First of all.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AILEEN!
Secondly, I am in need of a new phone.
I dont know if i should ask daddy for one or just bare with this piece of junk I'm using till it dies.
Third up, I cant wait till March. I so so so so so cant wait till March. *hintsteddyhints*
I hope it's not just another round of empty words and promises, 'cause i KNOW i deserve much more than that. :|
Fourth, if you ever stumble upon my humble blog. Thanks for the birthday wish and the phone call from oceans away. :) I asked who you are this time round. ;p
Fifth, I miss my girls. Ciern, Evon (although i'm seeing her tomorrow :p), Rozanne (havent seen her in ages!).
Sixth, thanks for the presents! JamieT&TCMaine, Kevin, Joey, KaiSing and Mum&Dad (in the form of AngPow :D). I didnt celebrate this year, but it's alright. I still have so many more birthdays to go. ;p


I've always loved this two pictures of my sister. She always comes up with those things that I can never do. But oh well, that's what sets us apart no?

This silly girl is leaving on the 11th of February. Few more days and she'll be flying off to Melbourne. The house is gonna be reeeeeealllllly quite without this HUGE contributor of noise.
She's gonna be 21 this year. Big year eyh? :]
No one for me to argue with and play cosmetics with. No one to put on make-up for me when I'm too lazy to do so. No one to pick false eyelashes for me. :( Okay okay that's enough. Moving on.


My younger brother, Kar Shing. Just turned 8 years old on the 5th of February. 2 days after my birthday. :) He's a big boy now. I'm gonna do all I can to take care of him no matter what happens. Happy birthday Kar Shing. We love you!


I made this collage 2 years back I think. Way before they changed the ad to some CONDOM ad. Pfft. *rolls eyes*

Taken early last year, before I got my braces. :)
I liked my face much more before I got my braces.
Now i've got FATTER than my already fat lips.
But oh well, no pain no gain.
One more year and a few months and I'm gonna get over with this. *smirks*



Laugh all you want. 'Cause I know I am laughing too. :D
I dont know what exactly was I doing. But surely it wasn't an intentional picture to be taken. ;p
I've been busy lately, but at least I updated today.
Tonnes to do for the coming week.
And Valentine's Night.. up for an outing single people out there? HAHA.
*hintsKAISINGEVONhints* I would very much like a *ahemKAISINGEVONahem* date.
In the mean time. Enjoy Monday's public holiday and take some time off.
Sit back and relax, give yourself a facial or spoil yourself with a massage.
Have fun everyone! :D
More updates to come, so watch this page. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment