Monday, February 9, 2009

Mama Lynne

I've been going out with friends for the past week.
All of them agree that I am 'motherly'.
But hey, it's ocassional! Appreciate Mama Lynne while she's here.

KaiSing ; Lynne ; Boys

I want this drink *points to cocktail*, verrrrrrrrreeeee nice one!
NO! You can have fruit juices.
But .. but but it's niceeeeee..... *pouts*
*puts up a motherly concerned look* NO! Lemonade for you..
But... but... 
*waiter walks here*
I'll have a Mango-berry Margarita and Heineken.
I'll have Heineken.
Heineken too.
I want... *flips to cocktail page*
AHEM!
*pouts* LEMONNNNNNADE. My mother *looks at Lynne* says so.

Few moments later..

*coughs* *coughs even more* *coughs even more than more*
*looks at waiter* Excuse me, may I have two glasses of warm water please?
HAHA! KAISING CANNOT DRINK HER LEMONADE ANYMORE...
HER MOTHER STARING LIAO!
*stares at the boys* Excuse me?
*giggles*


So yes. My motherly-ness is back. For the moment.
Uncle Haven is going back on the 11th.
And Quinn is leaving on the 10th.
THIS IS SADDENING.
And I do have to agree with Uncle Haven.
Malaysian Engrish velee hadd to learn ahhh!
I hate it. ;p
Anyways, I have been thinking alot lately.
Those songs.. It's like it's written for us both. Sigh!
Anyways. I'll upload pictures as soon as I dont feel lazy. :)
Night world. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment