Thursday, March 12, 2009

Always Making My Day A Better One

Ne-yo _ Mad 

_'s starin' at me.
I'm sittin' wonderin' what _'s thinkin'.
Nobody's talkin' cuz talkin' just turns into screamin'.
And now it's I'm yellin over _, _'s yellin' over me.
All that that means is neither of us are listenin'.

And what's even worse?
That we don't even remember why we're fightin'.
So both of us are mad for ..

Nothing, fighting for,
Nothing, crying for,
Nothing, whoa..
But we won't let it go for nothing..

Nothing, no not for,
Nothing, this should be,
Nothing, to a love like what we got.

Oh baby, I know sometimes it's gonna rain.
Oh baby, can we make up now?
'Cause I can't sleep through the pain.
Can't sleep through the pain.

_, I dont wanna go to bed, mad at you.
And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me.
No, I dont wanna go to bed, mad at you.
And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me.


Guys and girls are alike.
Apart from being different in the physical state.
Guys need to be reminded that they are loved constantly.
But so do girls.
Guys always stand up for girls.
Girls need to do the same every once in a while.
Don't you agree?

Time of the month has officially ended.
Was in a horrid mood for the pass 2 1/2 weeks.
At least now I'm feeling much much much better. :)
Thinking that tomorrow is pretty much ruined after _ declared that there'll be a meeting.
But now, at least I get to see _ for a bit.
So yeah. I'm happy. *flashes really wide smile*
I was utterly crushed when we hung up.
Knowing that this Saturday's plan is actually perfect complete MUSH.
Well, there's always a Sunday I could use for some cheering up. ;)
And it's not me that will be cheering myself up. *grins*


Well, at least I'll be going to bed happy. :)
Bye people! Good Night. :D
*skips away from computer happily*

No comments:

Post a Comment