Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The One Person I Trust The Most Is Myself

It's amazing that I spend the littlest time with you.
But you're all that I ever think about.

                                                                             -1106.3003


Suddenly it all rings a bell in my head.
It all happened for a reason.
The goods, the bads.
To see if you'll stay with me, when I need you.
To know if you'll stand up for me, the way I would for you.

                                                                            -1120.3003
















I've been going through quite alot.
And there're a few that's helping me out.
By listening.
But two that has always been there.
Nine years buddy and bie.




Current Song: A Fine Frenzy - You Picked Me
Current Mood: Depressed but moving on, lethargic.

No comments:

Post a Comment