Tuesday, March 31, 2009

STERN WARNING

Tomorrow when I show up in front of you (whoever that sees me).
DO NOT intend to prank me. 
I get fooled easily, and I usually laugh about it.
But postpone it to the 6th of April if you wanna fool me.
When I'm not so stressed and worked out about results and shit.

I have been cranky. Will be cranky.
And am still cranky. SO YES. 
Do not even have the slightest intentions. -_-"
I mean it.

Class sucks.
The weather sucks.
The fact that I have to get up at 5.30am sucks even more.
What sucks most is that I even have to put myself through this shit.
And take the exam I'm forced to take.

I see so much politics rolling around, it's scary.
I don't wanna get involved. 
So if you tell me things I don't wanna hear.
I shall either ignore you, or avoid the conversation.
Don't call me snobbish.

On a lighter note.
People should really stop sabotaging our friendship.
Don't you think so too? [ p/s: you know who you are. :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment