Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BooYa!


I don't have much pictures of myself.
So I'm gonna use this up until it bores my organs out. :p
I like this picture, if you don't then shut up and leave. :)




Oh and this is how my brother taped Mr.Quarter to his middle finger. -.-"
I know. He's so obsessed about ants till the first thing he does when he comes back from school is catching ants. And he never fails to. Reminds me so much of Calvin & Hobbes! Not the ants part but the way the comic is structured. Ahhh.. How much I love little Calvin. :D






Lol. 
Roy's personal message says 'Try harder next year liverpussycats.'
I guess he's still offended by the fact that those liverpool fans trashed talk about man-u.
Anyways, class today was rather boring.
I fell asleep in Biology, then when I turned around.
Chian just woke up. So we walked outside for some fresh air. 
And love letters. HAHAHAHAHAH. We even snuck one in for YY. :p
That's how desperate we are to leave. 

And ZK messaged me several times in MSN.
I couldn't be bothered to reply when I was busy.
But since today I had time. I told him I needed a webcam.
PC fair's on this friday. :)

I prefer leaving the past behind.
No point bringing it up again, yes?
Piggy and I had our ups and downs. 
But it was the first down that occured recently. But I'm okay.
We're okay. :)
If it doesn't kill you, it'll only make you stronger. 
And yes, we're happy. So that leaves no space for some intruders. :D
*smirks* You know, I know, WE ALL know who. 


No comments:

Post a Comment