Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Slacking and settling.

SLACKING

I obviously need a lot of time to get ready for the papers coming my way.
I've been slacking. All I do is come home, watch tv, wash up then sleep. I can't get myself to be the same old self-motivated person I used to be. I shit you not. It's so annoying at times when I see myself online yapping away with the laptop ON TOP OF my books.

SETTLING
I have been mentioning an act of betrayal.
And it's really getting on my nerves that some people just never understand. When you've crossed the limits, you should back off. Yes, we can still be friends, yes, we can still hang out. But hey, it's not easy to pretend that everything is okay when it's not. You know yourself well enough, you can't hide your emotions and it's just the fact. And I for one am not that thick to fall for all your actions. They were done out of malice and I'm very sure of that. So can you please, just knock some senses into your own head? And stop being so selfish. Everyone around you could tell that you had the intentions instilled in every single thing you do. I am kind enough to allow that to happen for a while. But now, I'm simply not okay with it. Not because I'm gonna lose out in anything. But because you should know that as a friend, MY friend, anyone else's friends. You're not allowed to have those emotions you're having now. So go and think it through yourself. You don't have to come up to me and ask who I'm writing about. 'Cause I'm sure as hell you know I'm referring to you.






Agh, I'm feeling lethargic. I'm gonna give <3 a call and then go back to bed.
Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment