Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2 weeks break, brain malfunction and emotional wrecks

Just another note: I hate Cheryl that works for Kraft. That lonely woman is just so desperate.

Okay, 2 weeks break = no assignments, no waking up early, no sleeping early, no shits that brings me down. :)

But I've been rotting at home. Besides sleeping and eating, I really don't know what else to do.
I'm just gonna let the pictures speak, more elaboration in the private blog. :) 



Guess where this is. :D ^

Mosaiced Jamie's face, :p 
'Cause I don't know if she likes this picture. 



WKK ****
"Let's stop by the roadside and pretend that the car is spoiled and only move when they're about to reach!" *inside jokes
It was a fun night! 


Point proven - Jamie isn't colour blind! 
LMAO







Went to Gurney for a bit.
With Evon, Imin, Jamie and Vincent.
Got my super nice perfume.
And then a makeover, just for the fun of it. :p



Summarize the entire day's trip.
  1. Fetched Evon from Sungai Ara, turned so many rounds and got so lost. Her dad says she's a bad navigator. GAHAHAHAHAH.
  2. Fetched Jamie from Green Lane, I turned left because I was clicking on the phone when everyone was shouting at me to turn right. :p
  3. Reached Gurney and got a perfect parking with a not so perfect positioning of the car. :S But at least it was better than nothing.
  4. After Vincent finished work, we headed to Batu Feringgi and got stuck in the massive jam on the way up. It was Evon, Jamie, Imin, Vincent and I that went up there. :)
  5. Went down, dropped Imin at Tanjung Bungah
  6. Made a turn to UPR and decided it was too crowded to even begin with.
  7. Back to Green Lane to drop Jamie off.
  8. Off to Autocity.
  9. Back to Penang.
  10. Then to Autocity again.
  11. 8am Penang.
  12. Back to mainland.
  13. Back to Gurney for 2 Latte Macchiato. *yummmms! (Highly Recommended, Segafredo outelt in Gurney - made by Vincent!)
  14. Back to mainland, Sunway Carnival for movie. 
  15. 8th trip pass the Penang bridge. Home.
  16. Jamie texted - out to Green Lane to pick her up. Then lunch at Gurney.
  17. Leopard print shoes and black high heels.
  18. Public bank.
  19. E-gate.
  20. Green Lane McD's.
  21. Jamie's home.
  22. Mainland again. Yummiest dinner.
  23. Back home.
And that I call it holiday breaks for people who are lifeless, like me. -_-"

I'm super sleepy, gonna sleep now. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment