Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's funny how fast people can change, don't you think?

So recently I feel that I click well with guys.
Because I'm like one of the guys.
I might not dress like one, but I talk like one.
Hanging out with Kevin, B.Yau and V.Sern has showed ME my true colours.
I am like a tomboy, only one that loves dressing up.
I talk about cars, and I don't have long pretty nails.
I don't carry out my cosmetics and do it in the restaurants or anywhere in public that permits others to watch me doing my make-up. I only do some touching up like if I spend 24hours out. Which is like, never.

I love the teddy bear biscuits B.Yau bought.

Lynne;B.Yau;Kevin

Say ahh.
*opens mouth and gobbles down teddy biscuit*
Thanks.
Say ahhhhhhh.
*does the same thing that Kev did*
Thank you.
*pops one into my own mouth*
Oh noo..
Last piece, who wants it?
You eat laaaaaaaa.
Sure ah?
Yeah, you eat.
Or else later you cry!
*pouts*
I'm not like somebody.
*giggles*
inside jokes

Oh and I went to the airport yesterday.
Since my camera is on vacation with Evon, I borrowed Kai Sing's.
Thank you! Lovessssss. :)
Aunt Doreen went back to Sydney already, I'm gonna miss her real hard.
And I already have my pretty white top all prepared for my very next outing with the pig. :D
It's from Aunt Doreen.

I have to get back to work now.
Sorry for the lack of pictures.
But I'm sure after I get my camera back, and party real hard for 2 more weekends,
then I'll be a good girl. For real. :D

Bye all!


p/s: i'm too awesome to give a damn about what you say about me. :) we both are.
p/p/s: i want nando's! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment