Monday, July 6, 2009

Swollen eyeball, tummy ache and head spinning miseries.

So i was furious a few days before.
Scratched off the sign on the cup of espresso and made a big fuss.
Who wouldn't be if you had found out about something like i did? *mumbles*
Anyways, I'm really tired.
I fell asleep for a whole hour in class today after taking medication.

Thanks to the allergy.
My eyeball, is allergic to *fill in the blanks*.
I'd like to know what too. As far as i know, i jusy don't want it to happen again.
It freaked me out so bad, that i cried like a baby in the pig's house.
I barged into the room screaming out that i wanted to consult a doctor.
And trust me, at dinner time on Sundays.
It aint easy to find a doctor. So yeah, drove to FIVE different places.
And in the end, finally found a doctor that saved us both from getting punctured lungs.
Klinik Bersatu which is opened from 8am to 12 midnight!

I am feeling very tired now.
Love the pig for treating me as a princess these days.
*ahemsGUILTahems*

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment