Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Updates

I've been staying up late for God knows how long.
Sometimes i do really appreciate the times when i get sick so i'd fall asleep.
Either because of the medication or because i just doze off due to lethargy.
Recently i've been sleeping really early, due to eyeball allergy medications.
But since my eye is much better now.
I've narrowed down to only taking pills at night before i go to bed.
I can't imagine the pain of having to get through without those pills after i'm done with.
Sleeping is gonna be a real challenge from then on.

I've been busy with homework which i left undone. :p
And also busy catching up, i have a goal to reach. Do you?
Oh and Jims and I are perfectly okay thanks for asking. :D
He bought me dinner a while ago.
5 mins ago he just rang and told me to go out. Without prior notice.
*teeeeeheeeee*
Lamb shoulder and sword fish. Yummmms!








______________________________________________________________






I haven't watched this yet, i'm outdated. I know. :(

I'm dying to watch this, with the pig! :)


Watched this a week ago.
I'd say it's a MUST WATCH.
Very super awesome indeed.
No point giving you the synopsis of the movie, that'd really be a movie spoiler no?
So yeah, watch! :)
Got me laughing till i was outta breath. :)



Watched this with the pig.
I'd say it's a must watch too.
Thriller in a very realistic way.
Unlike those horror movie thrillers and all those monsters and yada yada.
I can totally relate to this movie!
Beyonce is hot, Ali Larter is also super hot.
So yeah, i got tangled up all over the movie and even refused to walk to the
nearest washroom to answer nature's call.
So for those who haven't watched it yet. GO watch it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment