Monday, May 25, 2009

I need more from what you call most.

I need sleep, although I've been pigging for almost the entire Sunday.
And I need to buck up, 'cause I just seem to be too ignorant towards my academic performance.
I think I need more from what everyone calls most.
"Get the most from life." "Get the best of life."
It's all just NOT enough for me. 
I need more! 

I need a car.
I need my parents to actually let me make full use of my license.
I need a new phone that actually FUNTIONS.
I need more clothes 'cause I don't have any left.
I need so much more than most. *sighs*

I feel too down to blog.
I'm sorry blog.
And I don't even have my camera with me.
Not this week 'cause mum brought it to China.
Not next week 'cause dad might be bringing it to Bangkok.
And I want my Langkawi trip. :( 
Realllllly bad. 

Back to bed now. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment