Wednesday, June 17, 2009

When the past haunts you, chase it away with the present.

I just read someone's post.
I feel, unhappy. I'm not gonna talk about it here.

I have been busy. Been a good girl too.
Finished all assigned work BEFORE being asked to. *pats self*
I have stopped going out on Fridays and Saturdays and Sundays.
Which practically means I have stopped going out completely.

I still spend time with the pig.
And I spend the most time with my soft toys.
I have been craving for Nando's since almost 3 weeks ago.
And still haven't got it.
Kev and Yau are going to Queensbay this Friday.
I hope I can go, so they can watch me eat. :p

I will not be updating as often for now.
Since I have tonnes of things to do.
Events coming up.
Evon's leaving tomorrow for Bali.
Aunt Doreen's leaving on Friday, back to Aussie.

I have to go now.
Have a good new semester everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment